Sunday, August 18, 2013

A lot to take in

So First thing the contest happen  And I got 3rd in street... Oh and I also took rookie of the year, best trick, and 1st in vert. i pulled off a kick-flip mctwist 900                                                                      

Which was how i won by the way What a lode off it was amazing. and will that trick was why i thought my wish changed me it made me lighter and i was able to spin faster. But i found out something my wish didn't change me. If you haven't guessed I made Jess cry because I asked her out and she felt so bad because she was a lesbian and hated hurting my feelings. She wished i was a girl  so we could date. She never told me Till now because she thought i would hate her she also wanted to wait till i won so i would use the wish to do better. Needless to say I was so happy . so we are going out now Being a girl has only been a good thing for me i guess I got lucky I could only guess the shit that could happen because of it.
Because i won a lot of teams want me but i picked the one here i like it here. oh and two more things happened. I meet Carolyn and she told me about her and Tonya and Bree and others were like me guys who became girls. Also Tonya knew about me she had read the blog. Hi Tonya. She said girls like us would want each other so that me and Bree was not as bad As I thought. I wish i had known before all of this but I know now. Oh and Me and Jess both work for Carolyn as models now. I asked her if I could get some PICS and she told us we work for her now just like that. What did i just get my self in to.

No comments:

Post a Comment