Thursday, August 8, 2013

The new girls in town

So when we got to where the contest Was and my wonderful van broke down. but the day was saved when a very pretty woman named Tonya on of all thing roller blades 'People use them for thing other then derbies. I know what the fuck?' She offered us a place to stay since I haven't found one I'm there now and hung over but I will get there. She Also gave us a ride in a very pretty car that Jess was drooling over .
We got to  the contest or the park it was going to be at after talking a bit  she thought me and Jess was a cute couple. Oh i Wish it was true. Sadly and i had to tell her no Jess just doesn't see me like that and as far as I know she isn't a lesbian. when we got there I ran to sigh in. once i did i found out something about the other people and myself I was the only noob.  I was freaking out they seamed so much better then me.  Then my friends came and Tonya was trying to make me feel better but it was Jess who knew the one dumb thing to say to make me feel good. I  tore it up too I am so going to win. we then went and got food and i got very drunk good thing I'm a I love you drunk. then i woke up in her room without my clothes on but i always sleep in the nude. she has a nice place. 
See and yes my tattoos changed too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment