Monday, August 12, 2013

Was it wrong when it felt so right

So that girl i meet Bree turns out she is okay and not a bad person well kind of but I'll get to that. Turns out she was a friend of Tonya who was taking care of her while she was hurt. By the way Tonya looked awful  I couldn't stand it. Bree as it turns out is also her lover a fuck buddy if you will. And that's my problem. I went to help Bree and we were done in no time Then  We... Oh what do i care no one reads this We had sex. I don't know what to think. Tonya is my friend and I just had sex with her lover. And I don't want to think what Jess will think about this if she found out but she doesn't want me and i do know she is a lesbian so i don't know what is up with her but guess I'm too much of a sister to her. Though enplanes why she said no when i was a guy. But yeah i had sex my first time as a girl hell i haven't played with my self to much. it felt so good but now i feel dirty. But how can i reset this?
She is so hot. I'm the worst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment