Monday, August 12, 2013

worst day ever

Hi It's Monday August the 12th. I was hoping i could tell you guys i won by now but when we got there it was storming and has been moved back. one cool thing while messing with my phone i found i could get it to record my voice and type. Say hi Jess.
"Hi jess"

Your so goofy sometimes. And yes it knows when someone else is talking and changes the color of the text, coll phone. Will we got invited to stay over at one of the other skaters place she had trophies and shit damn i always  feel hopeless when i talk to them but then Jess cheerers me up. 

"It's what i do that and fix your shitty van... and beat the girls in the derby."

Whatever you say we are going back to the lovely Tonya's place we were out for a few days but  I left her a message saying we were going to be out Jess be driving my awesome van. we went around and saw the town. Oh woot we're here now. 

Who are you?

"Umm... Who are you is the better question???" 

We are Heather and Jess. We are staying here. We Are two people. You are one person. She Is a derby girl and I have a skate board. If you are trying to steal stuff. We can kick your ass.

"Well, is that right? I'm not really that scared. I can hold my own."

I have enough cash to get another one if i break it.

"Settle down Tiger... No one has to get hurt..."

this is my friends...

"And keep it down when you try to kick my ass, Tonya's asleep and badly hurt..."

You hurt her. Jess Kick the shit out of her.

"Wait! Good lord!!! You two seem to be looking for trouble... Geez! I'm Bree and I'm here taking care of Tonya. She was hurt in a boxing match. I've been friends a lot longer with her than you have. She told me about you. Sorry about your van breaking down..."

Is that true? 

 "i don't think she is lying." 

"I'd believe her if I were you..."

"I'm going to check on her"

Your name is Bree right?

"Yep, that's what I said. And hey, 'Jess,' do not wake her up when you go in there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment