Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Oh My god I'm so sorry my 2 fans who read this

So I found out what i got my self in to a whole lot of crazy. So first sorry it has been to long since i updated been busy with the new jobs and a lot of other things.
How do i look? That was my first cover. Being a model is not hard but it is long days of a lot of shoots. it can be boring and if i was not doing that i was getting set up on the new team. Also Me and Jess moved out got our own place  away from from Tonya. Which is good because every time i see her i wanted to fuck her and i can't do that to Jess. So moving out was good not that we don't hang know her and Bree are friends  at lest i don't have to worry about them wanting Jess I can't imagine how they deal with me.
Me and Jess in front of our new house! you say it is a dump and so does Jess But i say it has charm also we are fixing it. {Which was totally not just my plan to get Jess in short shorts using power tools <_<}Speaking of Jess and her hot ...body.... Sorry daydream She is on a Derby team  now. so proud of her.
Also we went too Disney world that was fun.Winter is bullshit here to by the way it was too cold to skate. So me and Jess just spent the time trying to make babies. Now we know if we want babies there ways for us to do it but for science we are making sure that there isn't a way for us to have them on our own we did find a lesbian Kama Sutra And we are just checking every position just to make sure. So that is why i have not posted but i hope to start back up and it's fucking spring so whooo hooo

No comments:

Post a Comment