Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Show and thanks

What I'm thankful for this year is Bree. As corny as that sounds she is one of the only things keeping me going and the few people who have read this probably guessed what was going to happen but yeah me and Bree are going out now. What I'm not thankful for is that stupid curse you know the one that makes me and other changelings ,I think Bree calls us,  like each other. I don't know if we like each other because we like each other because the curse at least just wasn't affected by the curse I knew with her and now Toyna knows. We care for each other because we're both awesome well she's awesome I have proven over the last couple years I am not but whatever. I need to look on the bright side I'm still very happy.

Also the show happens that fashion show Coraline wanted me to do. The outfits were cute but I wasn't able to take any pictures I think we did so maybe I'll put some up later but sorry. All of us were there so it was the first time I talked to Jess since the  show. Found out what happened. Jess blame yourself for me not liking skating anymore. And got really drunk that night Tonya  found her took care of her and let her stay over Jess just been kind of staying with friends since she moved out. A lot like with me and Bree they just fell for each other too. I'm happy for them me and Jess made up. I hope we can all be friends again. I hate to think that I almost broke up every single one of our friendships. Yeah I'm still the worst. But you know Happy late Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment