Friday, November 18, 2016

I STILL DON'T KNOW.

So my show happen and it went pretty well .  Slowly  over the week I had found my love skating again at least I started to. How to make the show about getting as high as I could and just give me as much air time so it was all in the halfpipe which is my favorite anyways been doing a lot of tricks with a lot of airtime. I want to feel like I was flying because that's what I Remember Loving about skating at least how I started to love skating and that's what happened again during the show I finally found it. I felt like I was flying and it was fun again. Then the show ended and The Wind Beneath My Wings left as I landed look out in the crowd Jess and Tonya  were kissing. The super going at it or anything it's just one pretty passionate kiss.
Still don't know what to think about it like I'm happy for them I'm glad they are happy it seems. I'm glad Jess is probably staying because I'm going to stay as well. I know I heard Tonya and I have had a crush if not more on Jess for most of  my life. So it was kind of hard to find out like that and I could tell Bree wasn't  too happy with them either. You know what happened between them to get like that and I'm not sure if I'm going to because I don't want to pry I guess I should just be happy for them but it didn't feel good at the time.

So with better news I got sponsors so I'll be able to make a pretty good living off of skating add that the modeling and I should be fine. I was a mess when we got to me by the way. Like I was trying to keep it together because of you know the sponsors she came in got me away from all told them to give their cards to Coraline and just let me break down in her car where no one could see us. He has been like my rock this whole time I'm staying with her now both me and Max. My old house is a little bit of a mess so probably for the best. Okay it's a disaster. Not sure if anything is going to go on updated something interesting happens. I have that modeling show maybe I'll post after that I think all of us are going to be part of it so the I will have to deal with Jess and Tonya. Bye for now also sorry for no pictures I only have my phone yeah goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment